26.12.10

Moving Forward...


"...I'm not going back, I'm moving ahead..."
--Ricardo Sanchez

     "20X" is coming to an end. It's been a year of High Dimensional Communications for many of us, and hopefully we have been successful in communicating a clear message to others. Even if we haven't always been as successful as we would have liked, we can learn from our mistakes and improve on our shortcomings.

It’s not that I’ve already reached the goal or have already completed the course. But I run to win that which Jesus Christ has already won for me. Brothers and sisters, I can’t consider myself a winner yet. This is what I do: I don’t look back, I lengthen my stride, and I run straight toward the goal to win the prize that God’s heavenly call offers in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12-14 (GWT)


     Have you started thinking about some of the things you want to accomplish in the next year? It's not too early to start planning and strategizing. Too often, we do a lot of talking about what we would like to see happen, but never seem to be able to move past the initial idea. It's not about making resolutions, but setting realistic goals for ourselves that are doable and measurable. This time, let's make a sincere effort to put some of those plans into action through Prayer, Fasting, Strategic Networking and Forward Motion. What happened to that book, blog, play, choreography, ensemble, workshop, class, business plan or outreach ministry that got shelved? Let's write the vision, and make it plain so we can run with it when God says: "Move". We have so much to do, and not necessarily a lot of time left to accomplish it. No more procrastinating...'cause in 2011, it's "on and crackin'!"

Then the Lord answered me,
“Write the vision.
Make it clear on tablets
so that anyone can read it quickly".
Hab. 2:2 (GWT)


    Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog this year, and especially for you 18 faithful followers. I hope that something that I've written has challenged and encouraged you in whatever you do for God in your season. See you next year!


     Please enjoy this video of Moving Forward from last summer's Purify Conference in New York. It was a blessing to be at that praise party!


No comments: